Download HTTP Injector latest version for Windows, macOS and Android from this page. This is one of the most used SSH/TCP Proxy tunnell…
Download HTTP Injector latest version for Windows, macOS and Android from this page. This is one of the most used SSH/TCP Proxy tunnelling VPN. HTTP Injector is a professional VPN tool to browse the Internet privately and securely with multiple protocols and tunnelling technologies build into one app.
HTTP Injector works as a universal SSH/Proxy/SSL Tunnel/DNS Tunnel/Shadowsocks client to encrypts your connection so that you can surf the internet privately and securely. Besides that, it also helps you access blocked websites behind the firewall.
Best part? You are able to configure your own server and connect using this VPN.
HTTP has an Android and a desktop version. There is no official software for macOS but macOS users can still use the app. On this page, we are going to tell you how this is possible.
Access any website and service on the Internet and secure your identity. Secure your Android device from hackers and online threats when using public WiFi.
Features Of This Great App
- Commonly, programs like these need root access. But the HTTP Injector app does not need it!
- You can ensure your connection is secured using ShadowSocks or SSH tunnel.
- It allows you to specify the proxy servers of your choice.
- HTTP Headers can be modified and specify which one do you need.
- DNS can be changed according to your requirements.
- It has a useful built-in IP Hunter and hosts checker features.
- There’s also a built-in SSH client.
- You can also use its Payload Generator.
- It allows you to filter different apps.
- Integrate and use the Google DNS and other DNS proxy services.
- Compress the data for faster web browsing.
- IP Route can also be done using this HTTP Injector.
- It gives you the ability to modify and change the buffer size and many more.
- Different Tunnel Types that you can use including HTTP Proxy + SSH, SSH alone, Shadowsocks, and SSL/TLS.
- You can also lock its settings from other users.
- It allows you to set Hardware ID lock on provider mode.