How to Get Free RDP for Lifetime (100% Working)...To do this we will be using a hosting provider called Digital Ocean who offers $100 in free credit, we can use this credit to create our RDP for 2 Months for free.
To get the free credit, you need to go to referral link. Once you sign up using a referral link you will get $100 in credit, we will then use this credit to make VPS server (Digitalocean calls them droplets) and make RDP from that server.
Now, Let’s start creating Free RDP
Creating VPS Server
- Sign up to Digital Ocean using VCCs or CC. Here’s a link for 100$ Credit upon successful registration – Digital Ocean 100$ Credit
- Go to Create, and create a droplet
3. Choose Image as “Ubuntu”
4. Choose plan as $40/month.
5. Create your root password
6. Choose hostname and click on “Create Droplet”
1. Droplet will be created, click on it.
2. Now Trun off Droplet
3. Now go to “Recovery” and select “Boot from Recovery ISO”
4. Now trun on the droplet.
5. Now click on “Console”
6. Choose option 6 and click on Enter
7. Set new root Password by simply running this command:
sudo passwd root
8. Connect to the server using SSH (I used command CMD you can use Putty, etc.,)
9. Now Run This Simple Command line to install the windows
For Windows 10 Pro: wget -O- http://184.108.40.206/windows10.gz | gunzip | dd of=/dev/vda For Windows Server 2012 R2: wget -O- http://220.127.116.11/windows12.gz | gunzip | dd of=/dev/vda For Windows Server 2016: wget -O- http://18.104.22.168/windows16.gz | gunzip | dd of=/dev/vda For Windows Server 2019: wget -O- http://22.214.171.124/windows19.gz | gunzip | dd of=/dev/vda
Wait for few minutes to download and install the Windows
10. After Complete this Installation close the SSH client, now turn off the machine and set it back to boot from hard disk in the recovery section in the digital ocean droplet management dashboard as we did before.
- Now run the console window in Digital Ocean
2. Login to the RDP with default credentials
Password: [email protected]
3. Now, configure RDP Network Settings :
- Click the Start icon (or press the Start button on the keyboard), and then tap or click Settings.
- Click Network & Internet.
- Click Change Adapter Options.
- Right-click the connection that you want to configure and then choose Properties from the contextual menu that appears.
- Open Properties dialog box.
- Click on (TCP/IPv4). Next, click on Properties
- Enter IP Address, Gateway and Netmask
- Now, Click on OK
- We can see the trasfer of data from RDP
4. Now, close the console and connect to RDP with RDP client.
Default login credentials:
Password: [email protected]
5. Now we successfully created RDP. You can change Username and Password after connecting to the RDP.
Create new account every 2 months and repeat this process to create free RDP forever.